Date: 11/22/17 6:40 pm
From: Keith Kamper <keithkamper...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ: Chestnut-sided Warbler at Buenos Aires NWR- Arivaca Creek
November 22

Patty Tersey and I birded Arivaca Creek Trail this morning. Best bird was a
female Chestnut-sided Warbler shortly before reaching a longer stretch of
water. This is past a couple smaller pools, and about a mile from the
parking lot. While Arivaca Creek is mostly dry right now, bird activity,
particularly in the dense hackberry thickets, is quite high. We had a robin
disappear into one particularly dense thicket that was probably
Rufous-backed.

Keith Kamper
Tucson, AZ