Date: 11/22/17 4:00 pm
From: James F Flynn Jr <jim.flynn...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Canvasback & Redhead, Azalea Dr./Willeo Rd. Wetlands
Hi, folks, Jacob Flynn & I checked a few locations around north Fulton Co.
late this afternoon. We don't have a lot to report but we had a few
interesting species of ducks at the Azalea Dr./Willeo Rd. Wetlands in
Roswell, the most unusual being a male Canvasback and 2 female Redhead. Both
species have been tough for me to find in Fulton over the years, so I was
happy to finally track them down.

Other species included a male & female Northern Pintail, several Northern
Shovelers, a handful of Gadwall and plenty of Mallards.

Also of interest was an adult Bald Eagle soaring over Morgan Falls Overlook
Park about mid-afternoon.

Take care, Jim

Jim Flynn

Forsyth Co., GA