Date: 11/21/17 8:00 pm
From: Eric Hough <thebirdwhisperer22...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ: McCOWN'S LONGSPURS (Navajo Co.), EASTERN BLUEBIRDS (Apache Co.)
*Note: this is on the White Mountain Apache Reservation and tribal outdoor recreation permits are required. You can purchase them at the convenience store or the outdoor shop at Hon-dah just east of Pinetop. The permit prices have changed to a per person fee of $9 per day for the general outdoor recreation permit. The former online permit purchasing system is currently unavailable.