Date: 11/21/17 7:38 pm
From: Dave King <daking55dk...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Arapahos County Geese
Hi all

Had to go to Aurora and walked a few parks while I was there.  A Snow Goose was with 4000+ White-cheeked Geese at the north end of Expo Park.  The flock flew toward Centennial Park at 3:00 pm.  No geese were at Centennial Park when I arrived at 3:15 pm.  Aurora Hills Golf Course adjacent to Centennial was different.  At least 4000 White-cheeked Geese scattered around the golf course.  The same Snow Goose as Expo was at the first tee, near the club house.  I sat down at the restaurant and scoped the fairways.  A Greater White-fronted Goose was on Hole 12. Later Utah Park had 1500 White-cheeked Geese nothing else.

Dave King

Denver

Posted by: Dave King <daking55dk...>

<*> Your email settings: