Date: 11/21/17 5:40 pm
From: Rosie Watts <pinyonjay...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Cassin's Kingbird Fort Lowell Park
Just as an aside, we haven't seen Cassin's in about a week, but this
evening on a stroll to the park, we spotted a kingbird on the wire on the
access road to the Pet Cemetery. Closer looks showed it was a Cassin's
Kingbird - and a little later, it sat in the top of a ?walnut or pecan? at
the SE corner of the entrance to the park, and then gave its typical
call. So at least one is still around to mix it up. Although there was no
confusion when you got a good look - both coloration and the bill size were
OBVIOUSLY different from Couch's. ;-)

Rosie Watts
Tucson, Arizona