Date: 11/21/17 5:42 pm
Subject: New Hotspots in Charleston County, SC
There are three new hotspots in Charleston County, SC: Charles Pinckney
National Historic Site, Marsh View Trail, and Dorothy Kearns Park Trail.
Charles Pinckney is on Long Point Rd. in Mount Pleasant, Dorothy Kearns is
a small park on the Wando River under the Wando Bridge which is accessed
off Long Point Rd. in Mount Pleasant, and the last is Marsh View Trail, a
small park owned and maintained by the East Cooper Land Trust off Rifle
Range Rd. in Mount Pleasant. I bird these areas and will be changing my
location from the former spots to the new hotspot to more accurately
reflect data in eBird. These are some underbirded places and offer a
variety of habitats to observe species throughout all the seasons.

--

“I cannot help but think a curious event is this life of mine”
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.inspiringquotes.us_quotes_DZqc-5FHj62zTrQ&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=RKRHcmDssETdr_f_lJ-K42rJ5Z1z7q110rosELoqodg&s=H2A8Wd9JvlQ3uwfBDBMZ_K4V16veFbgQlmxUdERi-18&e= >

Craig Watson

Mount Pleasant, SC

Join us on Facebook!