Date: 11/21/17 8:53 am
From: Edana Salisbury <Edanasal...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Chestnut-sided Warbler at Huntington Central Park West
I was finally able to re-find the warbler at about 0833 this morning at the southwest side of the lake!!!!!
The area is bounded by benches - one for Kevin and the other for Sheila Marie - and was close to the lakeside.

No photo, but I’m trying to re-find!

Edana Salisbury
Buena Park
Yahooooooo

Sent from my iPhone and possibly autocorrected incorrectly ....

------------------------------------
Posted by: Edana Salisbury <edanasal...>
------------------------------------

Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.

All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.

To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)