Date: 11/20/17 8:43 am
From: Mark McShane <mcshanebirder...>
Subject: [GABO-L] BOTH BRANT Continue Today, Plus SNOW GOOSE, FRANKLIN'S GULL, and inland BROWN PELICAN - Turkey Pond, Burke County - 11/20/2017
Hi All,

Patrick Maurice just messaged from the field and requested a post that the two young BRANT, originally found by Liam Wolff on 11/12, continue today at Turkey Pond in Burke County! Additionally, there is a FRANKLIN'S GULL there now on the pond, and a SNOW GOOSE in a nearby pasture, plus all other good birds recently reported via eBird such as the BROWN PELICAN also continue!

Nice hotspot!

I saw a Brant yesterday at Pea Island NWR on the Outer Banks in North Carolina (while I was out there looking for a certain very rare eider this weekend which suddenly stopped cooperating), but it was nowhere near as special to me as our two Turkey Pond birds!

---

Authorized public viewing area coordinates on Magruder Road:

Decimal Degrees (WGS84): 32.921929, -82.248484
GPS: N 32 55.316 W 82 14.909

---

Happy Holidays, Good Chasing and Good Birding All!

Mark

Mark McShane
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett County, Georgia
www.neargareport.com