Date: 11/19/17 10:56 pm
From: 'Lanny and Robin' <snowbunting...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: re: [NEBirds] Williamson's Sapsucker
Hello Nebraska birders,

I am writing now just to help fill out Mark's report below. Sunday,
November 19 2017, at around noon, the they from Marks message
consisted of Robin Harding, Wendy Becker, Bill Huser, Jerry Probst,
Joe Gubani and Lanny Randolph. Bill spotted it first and called
everyone's attention to it. Part of the time we watched it, it was
being chased by a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker.

good birding and goodbye,

Lanny

Lanny Randolph
2028 34th Rd.
Minden Nebraska
south central Nebraska
north central Kearney County
snowbunting(at)rcom-ne.com
308-216-0427
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bill Huser just called to ask me to post that they found the sapsucker
in the original location.

Mark A. Brogie
Creighton, NE

Posted by: "Lanny and Robin" <snowbunting...>

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

* New Members 6

* New Photos 24

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!