Date: 11/19/17 4:53 pm
From: Ralph Poulsen <ktm690dog...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ Ft Lowell Park Kingbirds Couch's, Cassin's & Tropical??
At 4:00 today I had 3 different Kingbirds in the Mesquite trees by the
small cement pond. The Cassin's and Tropical? were in the same tree at the
same time. I could really see the difference and thought it might be the
Couch's. They flew off then the Couch's flew into the same tree. The
Couch's was noticably brighter and had a larger bill than either the
Cassin's and Tropical? . Can anyone confirm seeing a Tropical in the past
few days in this area.

Also saw a single Dark Eyed Junco in the same area.

Ralph Poulsen, Vail, AZ