Date: 11/19/17 11:21 am
From: Bill Lisowsky <ykswosil...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Santa Cruz Birding - White-throated Sparrow, RB Robin and Northern Parula
Mike Bearce and I checked out a couple of spots along the Santa Cruz River
this morning. Continuing a recent pattern, we went long stretches with no
birds seen, and when we did find some, they tended to be in large groups.

At Guy Tobin Trailhead in Rio Rico, a White-throated Sparrow popped up
among a group of White-crowned, Lincoln, and Song Sparrows about 0.3 mile
south along the trail.

The Rufous-backed Robins continue across from #12 Santa Gertrudis Lane,
joined today by an American Robin and two Northern Mockingbirds. South
along the deAnza Trail, where the trail gets close to the river, we found a
nice mixed flock that included the continuing Northern Parula and a second
warbler that we unable to see well enough to identify, however what we did
see was consistent with a Tennessee Warbler.

Photos and complete lists to be added to Ebird later today.

Bill Lisowsky
Tubac, AZ