Date: 11/18/17 12:28 pm
From: Linda Andes-Georges <andesgeorges...>
Subject: [cobirds] central Boulder Cnty: more Red Crossbills
Small gang in my neighborhood 2 miles west of Lagerman Res.
If I hadn't noticed that others (Todd D?) were seeing them in the Lgmt area I would not have believed my eyes. Now I realize I've been hearing them for a week, but assumed they were House Finches. I haven't actually noted them at this location in 15 years of living here. Yardbird sp. #110.
Thanks, CObirders!

Linda

Linda Andes-Georges
Boulder County (W of Lagerman, N of Haystack, E of Table Mtn)
[Jean-Pierre says: W of Paris, S of Quebec, E of Tahiti]
8417 Stirrup Ln
Longmont CO 80503
Tel. 720 668 5214