Date: 11/18/17 4:02 am
From: markfreeman706 <markfreeman706...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Ross's Goose, Warren County 11/17/2017
Hello all. Yesterday I found what looked good for a Ross's Goose on a pond on the east side of GA 171, at the south end of Warren County, just north of the Glascock county line. Head was more circular than oval, bluish tint to base of the short upper bill, no grin patch. It was there in the morning but the head was tucked. Later in the day at 2:40 pm it was more active and I got photos.
Mark FreemanWatkinsville, <GAmarkfreeman706...>

Sent from my Samsung device

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>