Date: 11/17/17 9:05 pm
From: 'Walker, TJ' <thomas.walker...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] North Platte CBC
Sorry for duplicate postings to some of you if applicable.

Well by the time most of you read this we will be 1 month from the North Platte CBC.

I haven't had a lot of time to put into planning this yet, but kind of need to start getting a participants list nailed down and figure out who is willing to lead groups as well.

So, please let me know if you have interest in participating in the North Platte CBC on December 18th and if you would be willing to be a group leader, and if walking/driving/either are ok/preferred.

If you know other potential participants, please let me know who or I guess you could forward this email to them. At this point email communication would be preferred but texts or calls to my cell phone listed below would be OK also.

Thanks

Looking forward to this.

T. J. Walker
Assistant Division Administrator