Date: 11/17/17 10:52 am
Subject: King Eider female at Oregon Inlet
Yesterday, two birders reported and photographed a female KING EIDER at
Oregon Inlet. She was located at the south end of Bonner Bridge in the cove
and old docking station for the old vacated Coast Guard station.

This morning, Peggy Eubank and I located the Eider in the same location at
approximately 7:30am. I obtained some relatively poor but I believe
diagnostic photos. Karen Lebing saw the Eider roughly an hour later and has
much better photos posted on Facebook and e-bird. Karen reported flew west
to the other side of the bridge.

Al Hooks
OBX

Join us on Facebook!