Date: 11/17/17 12:53 am
From: Richard <birdertoo...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Tundra Swan still at Rocky Mountain Arsenal, Adams County
Hello cobirders,

Short note before I leave for northeastern Colorado. I put photos of the Tundra Swan on Lower Derby Lake, Rocky Mountain Arsenal on Colorado Birding Society's Photo Library. I did not find any Common Loons, scoters or Greater Scaup on either lake. No Short-eared Owls appeared tonight along the DIA Owl Loop.

Continued Good Birding!

Directions to birding spots and maps on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Richard Stevens; Director, Colorado Birding Society
Denver, Colorado
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: