Date: 11/16/17 11:52 pm
From: Amy Davenport <cobussec...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Douglas, Larimer, Logan/Sedwick, Mesa and Court Counties
Hello cobirders,

Our internet service has been up and down all day, do not know how much time I will have to write

Douglas County
John Drummond found the Brant (ball fields) and two Greater White fronted Geese (twenty mile pond) at Bar CCC Park

Larimer County
Kevin keirn found three Common Redpolls halfway down the Kimmons trail at Lory State Park

Logan/Sedgwick Counties
Richard Stevens found at Jumbo Reservoir: two Common Loons, two Iceland Gulls, one Bonaparte's Gull and one White winged Scoter

Logan County
Stevens found sixteen Bonaparte's Gulls and a female Barrow's GoldenEye at Sterling Reservoir
He found Red bellied Woodpeckers at Red Lion and Duck Creek Wildlife Areas

Mesa County
Mike Henwood relocated Lincoln's and White throated Sparrows at Grand Junction Wildlife Areas

Routt County
Tom Litteral found at Stagecoach Recreation Area: White winged and Surf Scoters, eleven Barrow's GoldenEye's
He saw eighty Bohemian Waxwings along CR 18 at 1/2 mile east of the dam

Amy Davenport

Posted by: Amy Davenport <cobussec...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional