Date: 11/16/17 4:13 pm
Subject: Southern Lake Norman CBC

Good evening,
The Southern Lake Norman Christmas Bird Count will be held Sunday December 17, 2017. The count circle includes portions of five counties and many county greenways and nature preserves. It looks like all areas will receive coverage this year from traditional leaders but they will need help with spotting and tallying.
The tally-up meal at the end of the day is a highlight to the Charlotte area birding year.
If you are interested in participating please let me know soon so I can get the final groups set. If you have never participated in a Christmas Bird Count before this would be a good one to check out.
If you have taken part before I hope you will re-up this year.
Let me know.

Taylor Piephoff
Matthews, NC
<PiephoffT...>