Date: 11/16/17 2:53 pm
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Nunn Christmas Bird Count
Hi all

The 51st annual Audubon Christmas bird count will be on *December 20th
Wednesday. Meet at the SGRC conference center at 0745hrs 14698 CR 114 Nunn
Co. 80648*. I will have a couple crock pots going so please bring a side.

*RSVP by December 18th* Monday so I can have an estimate of how many to
cook for. See you all soon. Please get the word out.

Mark Lindquist

Site Manager

Semi-Arid Grassland Research Center

Site Operator: NADP, UCRN,UVB