Date: 11/16/17 12:08 pm
From: Leslie <leszulia...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Brants yes
Hello fellow birders,
This morning I was lucky to see the Brants at Turkey lake.
It took about an hour for me to finally sort them out from the crowd at the far end of the lake. It took a loud bang from the high flying fighters above us to scatter everyone at the other side and the brants.
Dunlins were still present and Ruddy Ducks Blue-winged Teal and 4 Bald Eagles were there as well.
Leslie Curran
Fulton County

Sent from my iPhone

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>