Date: 11/16/17 7:00 am
From: Tom Baxter <bomtaxter...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Just moved to Savannah
Hello everyone my name is Thomas Baxter and I am a 26 year old birder who
has made a living thus far largely by conducting bird surveys. I just moved
to Savannah Georgia and am excited to get out and meet the local birders in
the field. I have a lot of guiding experience and have birded much of the
country. I would love to volunteer with local field trips if there is a
need for assistance or just to meet up with someone local who wouldn’t mind
showing me some neat birding hotspots.

Looking forward to exploring my new home town. Please feel free to private
message me off list if you have any information you would like to share. I
also have a lot of stories from my travels, both bird watching and
otherwise.
--
Tom Baxter

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>