Date: 11/15/17 3:58 pm
From: John Broz <johnbroz1944...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ, Sierra Vista, San Pedro House, 2nd Louisiana Waterthrush
There has been local speculation that there might be two Louisiana Waterthrushes because there recently have been sighting near the highway bridge, which is about a half mile away from post number 8, where sightings also continued. While dog walking this afternoon, I spotted a Louisiana Waterthrush 200 yards south of the bridge, where sightings have previously been made. Ten minutes later when I spotted a Louisiana Waterthrush 200 yards north of the bridge, I tested the speculation by immediately heading back to the first location. It took me less than five minutes to get there and find the first Waterthrush right where I left it.

John Broz
Sierra Vista

Sent from my iPad