Date: 11/15/17 2:07 pm
From: Carol Lambert and/or Jeff Sewell <lambertsewell...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Ruddy Ducks, Murphy Candler Park, DeKalb County, 11/15/17
 There are 8. I took photos. First seen, as far as I know, by Rudraksha Chodankar who posted the sighting on eBird this afternoon. While I was there they were close to the observation deck. A scope was not needed. Thanks for the post, Rudraksha.
Jeff
Jeff Sewell & Carol LambertTucker, GA / DeKalb <Countylambertsewell...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>