Date: 11/15/17 1:53 pm
From: cjbabbitt cjbabbitt <cjbabbitt...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Mt.Ord
I birded Mt Ord this morning. Of interest were 7-10 Lewis’s Woodpeckers (adults and immatures) near the top. Also large numbers of Steller’s Jays. I estimated around 20 to 30 individuals. Lots of woodpeckers. I had at least 35 (plus) Acorn Woodpeckers, (5) Red-naped Sapsuckers, (1) Hairy Woodpecker and (5) Northern Flickers. I also had Mountain Chickadees (2 different locations) and Olive Warblers (2 different locations). Lots of Western Bluebirds , no finches.

I was at the intersection of FR1688 at 7 a.m. and it was a remarkable 57 degrees.

Complete list to follow in ebird

Charles Babbitt

Phoenix