Date: 11/15/17 1:21 pm
From: David Vander Pluym <scre...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] WAZ: Bill Will Surf Scoters
Today 15 Nov I checked Parker Dam and the Bill Williams Arm of Lake Havasu. Below Parker Dam was a female/immature SURF SCOTER.

Scanning from the Bill Williams River NWR HQ I had another 3 SURF SCOTERS (2 female/immature and an immature male) in the CAP inlet. I also had 34 American Avocets. Greater Scaup numbers are starting to increase and I had 272, Barrow's Goldeneye's are back and I had 13 (mostly males), 7 Red-breasted Mergansers were around as well. Good birding.

David Vander Pluym
Lake Havasu City