Date: 11/15/17 8:16 am
From: Joshua Spence <spencejoshua...>
Subject: [GABO-L] CARTERS LAKE CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNT
The eleventh annual Carter's Lake Christmas Bird Count is scheduled for Saturday, December 30th, 2017. Volunteer citizen scientists will spend the day counting every wild bird that is seen or heard within a fifteen mile diameter circle. This circle is located in Georgia's Ridge & Valley physiographic province, in southern Murray and northeastern Gordon counties. Please contact me if you're interested in participating. We can accommodate for whatever type of surveying you prefer. Bring your bike, boat, fourwheeler, helicopter, etc....... or count by car or on foot.

I have created a Facebook event at:

https://www.facebook.com/events/255127108344967/

Last year's count summary can be found at:

https://northgeorgianaturalist.blogspot.com/2017/01/carters-lake-christmas-bird-count.html

Thanks,

Joshua Spence
GACL Compiler