Date: 11/14/17 7:46 pm
From: Soccerquiz <soccerquiz...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Common Goldeneye,Green Heron, Spotted Sandpiper —Sea Anchor Drive

On way to checkout Bair Island I decided to walk along the apartments on Sea Anchor Drive- a new place for me. Sea Anchor Drive is on the right just before the marina area parking entrance opposite the walking path south side of Bair Island. It overlooks Redwood Creek.

Initially spotted a Green Heron and 2 Spotted Sandpipers on the dock easily seen from Bair Island Drive. After getting closer I saw the walkway along the apartment complex on my left. Took that and scanned the wide creek.
2 Male Common Goldeneyes, 4 Pied-billed Grebes one female Buffleheads, 6 Lesser Scaup. On the trees along the street and at the marina, just behind the apartments 3 Yellow-rumped Warblers, 2 Black Phoebes, 3 Anna’s Hummingbirds
Sent from my iPad

Posted by: Soccerquiz <soccerquiz...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional