Date: 11/14/17 4:46 pm
From: 'Jorgensen, Joel' <Joel.Jorgensen...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: RE: [NEBirds] Jaeger - Lake North, Columbus
Marsha:

What you describe is certainly consistent with a jaeger, especially if it was observed harassing gulls. This time of year, Pomarine and Parasitic would be the expected species, but jaeger I.D. is tough. Hopefully it sticks around, is observed by many other birders and photos are obtained.

-Joel

Joel Jorgensen | Nongame Bird Program Manager
Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
2200 N. 33rd 68503 | 402.471.5440
<joel.jorgensen...><mailto:<joel.jorgensen...>