Date: 11/14/17 3:13 pm
From: James Karr <jrkarr...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Phone app for Costa Rica
I have used Birding Field Guides - Costa Rica for perhaps 10 year on trips that I lead to CR. I currently use the update version 4.23.32.

A brief description from the version says “Full-featered bird guide for Costa Rica with descriptions, field marks, habitat, range maps, and other information for 920 plus species . . .” It is based in photos, not in drawings.

Jim Karr

"The fabric of democracy is always fragile everywhere because it depends on the will of citizens to protect it,
and when they become scared, when it becomes dangerous for them to defend it, it can go very quickly."

Margaret Atwood, writer and poet