Date: 11/14/17 1:10 pm
From: Stanley C Stahl <000000ccb896003a-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Dunlin, Lesser Yellowlegs continue in Lebanon County
2 Dunlin and 1 Lesser Yellowlegs with at least 15 Killdeer continue along along Fox Rd. In spite of the previous freezing temps that likely froze the water here.I stopped at the dam at Middlecreek WMA in Lancaster County later to watch  Bald Eagle and others. While there, I heard a Raven calling.The past 2 days I found 2 Merlins, perched on poles in Lancaster County. I photographed both.  While along Charlestown Rd. yesterday, a car noisily zoomed by in the opposite direction, causing the Merlin to fly off. These birds are very confiding, so it’s probably just as well that it learns to be less trusting.Stan Stahl

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Join us on Facebook!