Date: 11/14/17 10:55 am
From: 'Jeannette Lovitch' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] HOODED WARBLER, Fort Foster, 11/14
Hi all,

Derek and I birded Fort Foster this morning. The highlight by far was the adult male HOODED WARBLER that we found in low shrubs at the edge of the woods along the entrance road, just as you come to the grass.

Also of note were one Ruby-crowned Kinglet, 4 Red-winged Blackbirds, and one Carolina Wren, along with a growing contingent of Great Cormorants.

-Jeannette

Sent from my iPhone