Date: 11/14/17 10:36 am
From: William Pelletier <wrpelletier...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [SBB] Evergreen CBC on Sunday 12/17
Folks,
Kitty and I will be leading the Evergreen sector Christmas Bird Count on Sunday Dec 17th. The base of operations will be at Lake Cunningham and the sector continues East from there along Thompson Creek, up the side of Mt. Hamilton  and we found a lot of great birds last year. In fact, a Bald Eagle landed on the fence right near us while we were tallying the results at the lake! We are looking for volunteers to help out for any part (or all) of the day. Participation is free.
Please call, text or email if you are interested.
Thanks,Bill <Pelletier408.644.5583wrpelletier...>

Join us on Facebook!