Date: 11/14/17 10:36 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Walnut Beach project
At Walnut Beach now, the City of Milford is currently using heavy machinery to tear out vegetation. I asked two employees what is going on. They told me they are enlarging and widening the far end of the parking lot, primarily so emergency vehicles such as fire engines, can turn around.
It’s unfortunate to lose some coastal bird habitat (much of the vegetation here consists of invasive species), but I understand the situation.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone