Date: 11/14/17 10:17 am
From: Jeff Bray <jbray4913...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Re: Pine Warbler at Mile Square
A few more things from Mile Square this morning...
There were two Cackling Geese and one Snow Goose that flew out this morning
around 7am with the larger flock of Canada Geese.
I had one adult male Hooded Oriole in the eucalyptus around the Ward and
Edinger intersection, a late bird I suppose, but they often hang around
here I think.

Checklist below with a few photos of the Pine Warbler and the Hooded
Oriole.

Link Google Maps where I saw the Pine Warbler this morning: GPS: 33.727151,
-117.946860
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/33%C2%B043'37.7%22N+117%C2%B056'48.7%22W/@33.727151,-117.9489782,993m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d33.7271506!4d-117.9468605>

Link to a map image showing the location where I had the bird today in case
google maps isn't good enough...
https://i.imgur.com/7lECFGv.png

Jeff Bray
Irvine, CA

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 8:08 AM, jeff bray <jbray4913...> wrote:

> I just refound Jim’s Pine Warbler over where it was last winter. Along the
> fence behind the baseball fields.
> GPS: 33.727115, -117.946853
> Altitude: 63 ft
> Accuracy of GPS signal: 16 ft