Date: 11/14/17 9:51 am
From: Karin Turer <oberon119...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Slightly-off-topic: Harvard bird collection researcher seeks roommate
Hi all,

I hope it's okay to ask here - my friend Kate who works at the bird collection at the Harvard Museum of Natural History is seeking a roommate, and I thought it would be of interest to Arlington birders. If you are interested or know someone who is, please e-mail Kate directly at <coracina787...><mailto:<coracina787...>

***

I am looking for a new roommate. The apartment is the first floor of a house on Albermarle Street in Arlington. Its a quiet neighborhood within walking distance of the Stop and Shop and the Whole Foods and easy access to the 77 and 79 bus. The unfurnished room has two spacious closets and there is also some storage space in the basement. There is laundry in the basement and the kitchen has a dishwasher. There is plenty of off street parking and a back patio which is which is shared space. My current roommate has cats so they likely be allowed with permission from the landlady. The landlady lives upstairs, shes super nice, very busy but always reachable by phone. The place would be available January 1, 2018. The rent is $1025 plus utilities (WiFi, elec. and gas). If you know anyone who is looking for a place, please pass on the info. and email: <coracina787...><mailto:<coracina787...>

Karin Turer - Tugboat23
www.tugboat23.com

Fundraising and Events for Grassroots Nonprofits
617-599-8509
*guiding you to success*

Join us on Facebook!