Date: 11/14/17 9:37 am
From: Dan Reinking <dan...>
Subject: Re: Dan Reinking article in the Oklahoman/Monday Nov 13th
Thanks, Jimmy!

Yes, we are actively seeking funding to do a second breeding bird atlas for
Oklahoma, now that it is 20+ years since surveys were initiated on the first
atlas. If anyone has ideas on possible funding sources, I'd love to hear
about it!

Here is a link to the Tulsa World article Jimmy referenced
<http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/columnists/johnklein/john-klein-oklahoma-s-b
ird-species-put-state-somewhere-in/article_db4d9478-3cd1-54db-b42b-f67adabbd
adc.html> .

The Oklahoma Winter Bird Atlas is hot off the press.

Here is a link to Oklahoma's bird atlas books (also available through your
favorite book retailer):

http://www.oupress.com/ECommerce/Book/Results/0/Title/true?Query=author=rein
king

Anyone who wishes to stop by the Sutton Center to purchase a copy can
contact me.

*Disclaimer: I receive no financial benefit from book sales* (To help keep
the purchase price lower than it would be otherwise)

Dan Reinking

Sutton Avian Research Center

<dan...>

http://www.suttoncenter.org/