Date: 11/14/17 9:24 am
From: Norma Trefry <firsttrefry...>
Subject: [inland-NW-birders] (no subject)
On Saturday, Nov. 11, Joyce Alonso, Sally English and I birded the
Reardan, Davenport, Harrington area hoping to find Snow
Buntings............The highlights of our trip were, at Reardan, 3
Trumpeter Swans and a flock of 60+ Common Redpolls. At Coffee Pot Lake
found a dark phase Rough-legged Hawk, and after it left, 8 Bohemian
Waxwings flew in to the Juniper Trees, which are loaded with berries.
At ;Comano(Duck) Lake we saw 24 Tundra Swans .As we drove Morrison-Detour
Road on our way home we saw another flock of Redpolls feeding beside the
road. Jim Acton had seen them earlier in the day, also. A
Great day of birding, but no Snow Buntings!

Norma Trefry
Spokane Valley