Date: 11/14/17 9:24 am
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] cackling goose - creekview pond - burlington county
i went to that area trying to refind the Shrike from Sunday.
No success with that, but a big area - it could still be around.

The geese use Creekview Pond as a roosting spot. So if the
Cackling isnt there, try again at a different time. Small bodied,
short neck, tiny stubby bill. Be careful as some Canadas in there
with shorter bills. Not the stubby of a Cackler though.

Ebird notes - you can download your data anytime for archiving.
I do once a month. Although I consider ebird very safe. Better than
my home computer.

Camera thoughts - my trusty Sony Cybershot - the IS broke while I was
away. I need a new camera. I want something similar. Not those big massive
lenses most of you seem to carry! Thoughts? I'll get something new over
the holidays.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>