Date: 11/14/17 8:23 am
From: Pamela Freeman via Mnbird <mnbird...>
Subject: Re: [Mnbird] (no subject)
Wow! I have the usual winter suspects, juncos upon juncos, tree sparrows,
chickadees, and gold finches wearing their drab winter wear punctuated by
blue jays and the occasional cardinal​ as an exclamation point. (Oak
Grove, Anoka county)

- Pamela
Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to
accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. - Unknown

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
― Aldo Leopold
I am one who cannot.