Date: 11/14/17 6:02 am
From: Dave Patton <wdpatton...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Peveto Woods Work Day, Dec 2nd and 3rd
Dear Friends of Peveto,
Peveto Woods Sanctuary near Johnson's Bayou, Cameron Parish, is having a volunteer day to plant trees and fix up things in need of attention. I have grown a bunch of live oaks, tooth ache and honey locus trees that are ready for planting. There are also some small established trees that are completely enshrouded in vines that could use some help. Several trail benches could use some TLC and there is always general clean up along the trails and beach.
I am planning to be there Saturday and Sunday, but still need to work out the details. I am thinking work can start around 10 AM on both days. I will have water and snacks. Bring gloves, shovels, and branch clippers. Dress for the weather, and long pants and boots are always a good idea.
Please send me a note if you are thinking of coming or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dave Patton
Baton Rouge Audubon Society
<davepatton122...>