Date: 11/14/17 5:22 am
From: Michael Perlin <mlperlin...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Recent Yong Kong remark
I should have added this to my post upthread. My wife and I were driving on
Route 1 on Sunday just south of the 1/18 intersection, and I said to he,
"You know, people on the JB list have posted often about the Busch campus.
Maybe some weekend day we should take a drive up here in the early
morning." I never would have thought of this if it were not for Bernie's
posts.

To me -- and I get several hundred work related emails a day, so it's not
like I'm starved to see new incoming missives in my queue -- the more the
merrier!

All the best,
Michael

List help: <jerseybi-request...>