Date: 11/14/17 4:13 am
From: Linda Widdop <linda...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Follow up to my post and shorebird ID request - Thank you Thomas Reed !!
Yong - I imagine that Red Knots migrate through NJ in both spring and fall. In spring, they are viewed and banded along the Bayshore where they are gobbling up horseshoe crab eggs but in fall, I don't find many at all on the Bayshore but rather out in the marshes like Nummy Island and Stone Harbor. If you can get the banding info, we should enter into bandedbirds.org for the record. I am sure that would be valuable info for the researchers.

Also, I think anyone who knows you, knows that your Flickr isn't meant to show off but rather to document and learn about the birds that you are studying so keep posting. Some of us are learning right along with you.

Thanks,
Linda Widdop

Montgomery County PA/Villas NJ
I blog at:  www.phillybirdnerd.net