Date: 11/13/17 4:41 pm
From: B.G. Sloan <bgsloan3...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Recent Yong Kong remark
Yong Kong recently said he received the following comment in response
to one of his JERSEYBI posts:

*Your headlines are bait to get folks to look at your 'not very good
photos on Flickr'"

I can relate to that, and it's probably the main reason I don't post
much to JERSEYBI anymore. There are a few trolls on the list who can't
wait to privately jump on some folks who they think post too
frequently. At one time in the past someone told me that the only
person who was worse than me was Yong Kong. :-)

I'm pretty thick-skinned, but at some point I get tired of a few
people privately "calling BS" on me. :-)

Bernie Sloan
Highland Park

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>