Date: 11/13/17 3:13 pm
From: Mark Minner-lee <markrminnerlee...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] basemar trap
Black-throated Blue still being observed along skunk creek and Basemar by many as of 4:00 PM. Varied Thrush absent-

Regards,

Mark Minner-Lee
Broomfield, CO

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 13, 2017, at 1:09 PM, William H Kaempfer <William.Kaempfer...> wrote:
>
> Shortly afterwards I saw a Black-throated Gray Warbler with Black-capped Chickadees South of the apartment building that's South of Skunk Creek.
>
>
>
> Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
>
>
> -------- Original message --------
> From: William H Kaempfer <William.Kaempfer...>
> Date: 11/13/17 12:21 PM (GMT-07:00)
> To: <cobirds...>
> Subject: [cobirds] basemar trap
>
>
> the skunk creek spot now has an adult male Black-throated Blue Warbler
>
> Bill Kaempfer
>
>
> Sent via my Samsung Galaxy, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+<unsubscribe...>
> To post to this group, send email to <cobirds...>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<SN1PR0301MB1648120416A77FC28374CF3DE12B0...>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+<unsubscribe...>
> To post to this group, send email to <cobirds...>
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<SN1PR0301MB1648F8409099770471634075E12B0...>
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Colorado Birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cobirds+<unsubscribe...>
To post to this group, send email to <cobirds...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<24CD3DC2-BBEF-43C9-A775-D7AE1479BA27...>
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

 
Join us on Facebook!