Date: 11/13/17 1:19 pm
From: <stevejohnson2...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Pacific Golden still present Monday 11:30 AM
The Pacific Golden Plover is still there as of 11:35 AM today 13 November. Parked just seaward of the enclosure among about a dozen sparsely placed Snowys. The enclosure is roughly 1/2 mile S of Waterview St, sort of the north section of Dockweiler Beach.

I was lucky to have a Black-bellied stop by as I was leaving. The size difference was really striking.

The bird I saw exactly matched Michael Zarky's pictures (from yesterday) posted at Flickr - thank you sir.

Steve Johnson
vagrant visitor during non-breeding season to L.A.
more typically found in Fairfax, Virginia

Join us on Facebook!