Date: 11/13/17 9:58 am
From: Gerhardt, Carl <gerhardth...>
Subject: Eagle Bluffs documentary
A documentary about Eagle Bluffs will be shown as part of the Local Filmmakers Showcase at the Ragtag Theatre on Wednesday, November 15 beginning at 8:30 pm. I am not sure when this doc will be shown, but the list of the films and some descriptions are at

https://www.ragtagcinema.org/films/1380

Note that tickets are free and can be picked up beginning at noon on the 15th. You will need to show up about 10-15 min before 8:30 pm or they will start giving seats away to people arriving without tickets.

Best wishes to all of my birding friends, many of whom gave me news about rare birds at Eagle Bluffs, many of which appear in the doc.

Carl Gerhardt

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html

Join us on Facebook!