Date: 11/13/17 9:18 am
From: 'Deborah Carstensen' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] White fronted goose, Arapahoe County
Yesterday, among large flocks of cackling and Richardson’s geese, there was a juvenile white fronted goose here on the ponds where I live.
We have a flock of resident geese here, approximately 54, that are here all year. There are probably at least 200 migrant geese that are here as well, almost all of them smaller forms of geese.
It seemed that almost all of the migrant geese were the smaller form last year too. This hasn’t been the case in previous years.

There were also shovelers, mallards and hooded mergansers as well.

Deb Carstensen, unincorporated Arapahoe county

Sent from my iPhone