Date: 11/13/17 8:37 am
From: Hayley Kile <pezolut...>
Subject: Fwd: Tickets for Bernd Brunner Birdmania in Pittsburgh
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hayley Kile <pezolut...>
Date: Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:35 AM
To: <pabirds...>

Hi Birders! I bought two tickets for this lecture on Saturday but I can't
go! First email response to <pezolut...> gets them for free. I will
put them in the mail to you today. Have fun!

Hayley
*Bernd Brunner <http://trk.cp20.com/click/kvl4w-clrtx5-1tg9qms9/>*
Saturday, November 18, 2017 | 2 p.m.
Carnegie Library Lecture Hall
4400 Forbes Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=4400+Forbes+Avenue&entry=gmail&source=g> in
Oakland

*Tickets*
You have tickets to see Bernd Brunner on Saturday. *Want to bring a
friend? *Tickets are $5 and are available online
<http://trk.cp20.com/click/kvl4w-clrtx6-1tg9qms0/> or at the door from 1 -
2 p.m. on the day of the lecture.

*Seating*
Seating is general admission. Doors for seating will open around 1 p.m.

*Books*
Bernd's books will be available for purchase before and after the lecture
from Classic Lines Books & More. A book signing will follow the lecture.

*Parking*
Parking is available in the Carnegie Museums lot. Click here for parking
and driving directions <http://trk.cp20.com/click/kvl4w-clrtx7-1tg9qms1/>.

*Where is the Carnegie Library Lecture Hall?*
The Carnegie Library Lecture Hall is opposite the Forbes Avenue
entrances. Click
here for a map <http://trk.cp20.com/click/kvl4w-clrtx8-1tg9qms2/>.

Presented in collaboration with Carnegie Museum of Natural History
<http://trk.cp20.com/click/kvl4w-clrtx9-1tg9qms3/>.

*New & Noted is presented in partnership with*
*Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
<http://trk.cp20.com/click/kvl4w-clrtxa-1tg9qms3/>*

Join us on Facebook!