Date: 11/12/17 10:20 pm
From: David Starrett <StarrettDA...>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Not sure how long they will be there but Tamaulipas Crows have shown up back at the dump in Brownsville after an absence of many years. They have been seen for the past few days and there are now as many as 5 being seen at the dump. Details on where they are being seen on the texbirds listserve. One more reason to go the Texas direction!

Dave

David Starrett
Columbia, MO