Date: 11/12/17 7:52 pm
From: <busyday...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] late-in-season Pectoral @ LAR in Vernon
Birders,

Sun 12 Nov

Around noon today a juvenile Pectoral Sandpiper was at the L.A.River in Vernon, foraging approx 300 yds north of the Slauson Ave bridge. (Curiously, I've had sightings of a juv Pectoral in this same spot on and off since 20 Sep.)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/37660790304
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbarth/26599221879

Richard Barth
West Hollywood

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)